Diamond Caves for XBox 360 is the XBox Live version of your favorite Boulder Dash clone Diamond Caves. Now you can explore Caves and collect those precious Emeralds in your livingroom on your XBox.
The XBox version does not (yet?) feature a Leveleditor like in the Windows Version so the XBox version of Diamond Caves has some new features instead (and is available for a much lower price). The details:
- Tutorial Levelgroup with 30 Levels.
This group is also available in the free trial editon of Diamond Caves XBox
- Main Levelgroup with 65 Levels.
A classic Levelgroup where you start with the very first Level and after solving a Level you get access to the next one.
- Six bonus Levelgroups each with three Levels
This is new: You have to unlock the bonus Levelgroups by completing certain tasks within the main Levelgroup. For example: You have to finish a certain main Level without using any Dynamite or you have to kill a specific enemy to reach the goal.
- Skipping Levels: If you are stuck in one of the main Levels you can skip up to five times and finish the skipped Levels at a later time.
- A Quickload and Quicksave option is available for you to load/save in the middle of playing a Level. This makes most Levels a lot easier so this option is unlocked once you have solved 45 main Levels
Use this link to go to the XBox Live Marketplace: Diamond Caves XBox
table border=tr with 30 Levels.td