Diamond Caves for Windows Phone is the first mobile version of Diamond Caves. Now you can explore Caves and collect those precious Emeralds everywhere on your Windows Phone.
Of course, a Leveleditor like in the Windows Version of Diamond Caves is not possible on a mobile screen so the phone version of Diamond Caves has some new features instead (and is available for a much lower price). The details:
- Tutorial Levelgroup with 30 Levels.
This group is also available in the free trial editon of Diamond Caves mobile
- Main Levelgroup with 60 Levels.
A classic Levelgroup where you start with the very first Level and after solving a Level you get access to the next one.
- Four bonus Levelgroups each with three Levels
This is new: You have to unlock the bonus Levelgroups by completing certain tasks within the main Levelgroup. For example: You have to finish a certain main Level without using any Dynamite or you have to kill a specific enemy to reach the goal.
- Skipping Levels: If you are stuck in one of the main Levels you can skip up to five times and finish the skipped Levels at a later time.
- A Quickload and Quicksave option is available for you to load/save in the middle of playing a Level. This makes most Levels a lot easier so this option is unlocked once you have solved 45 main Levels
Use this button to go to the Windows Phone Marketplace: